Housekeeping Supervisor - Salcombe
We are Gara Rock a Boutique Hotel and Restaurant perched on a Clifftop Right on the South West Coast Path and just across the water from Salcombe.
We’re relaxed, friendly and down to earth. And we’re devoted to making sure our guests and Visitors have the best time with us. Right now, we’re looking for some talented awesome individuals to join our team and help us deliver our Gara Rock experience.
Are you an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor looking for an exciting new adventure? Do you have experience of leading a housekeeping team in the hotel or holiday resort industry? Can you deliver exceptional standards and perfect customer service? Then Gara Rock Hotel could be the place for you.
You will be responsible for
- Leading and guiding our housekeeping team
- Embedding the highest standards within the team to deliver the highest level of cleanliness and presentation
- Liaising with Maintenance team to address any issues within accommodation
- Ensuring all stock is ordered and available for teams to deliver the cleans
- Manage rotas for housekeeping team in conjunction with arrivals and departures to ensure adequate cover
- Day to day people management of housekeeping team
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the cleans required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
- Support the overall management of the resort to deliver excellent service to all guests on the resort
If you think you have the right skills for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £10.58 per hour
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Meals on Duty
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
- Aria Resort bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
A little more about us…
Gara Rock is a place where families, Couples and good friends (and even their dogs), have been making memories for many decades. With lovely accommodation, pools, relaxing spa treatments and a cinema room, its all right here in the heart of the south Hams.
We’re also real foodies and believe food and drink should be enjoyed. We create seasonal dishes featuring ingredients from our local producers and our Kitchen garden so guests can sample a taste of Devon.
A Little more about you…
If you are bursting with enthusiasm and personality, and you can effortlessly emulate our friendly and approachable atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for excellent customer service (we’d expect no less at Gara Rock), the ability to work hard and a ready smile, even on the busiest of days. In return we’ll reward you with excellent rates of pay, tips and opportunities to develop your career within our young, dynamic and growing business.