Pastry Sous Chef - Hakkasan Mayfair
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for an experienced, passionate and talented Sous Chef - Pastry to join our leading Pastry Team!
The ideal Sous Chef - Pastry has:
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for pastry, a creative flair and exceptional attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the pastry team;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ideally experience with ordering and stock rotation as well as menu development;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia