Kitchen Manager - Hakkasan Mayfair
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for a passionate, motivated and experienced Kitchen Manager - Dark Kitchen to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Kitchen Manager - Dark Kitchen has:
- Proven track record of a similar experience within a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor a team;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia