Membership Services Executive - Camberley
A young, dynamic, fast paced company in the fitness space are looking to recruit Membership Service Executive for a newly formed Membership Services Team. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual that really wants to learn and make this role their own!
There are 3 key areas of the Membership Services Executive role;
Membership sales: Multi channel communication with leads to encourage them to join our gyms. Channels include telephone, email, social media & SMS.
Unpaid dues collection: Ensuring that the company receives the correct membership dues. This includes correspondence with non-paying members to recover the outstanding dues.
Member enquiries: Various queries and enquiries from existing members via email, telephone and social. Supporting them in their fitness journey.
Administration: There will be varying requirements of Admin tasks that need completing, these can range from all office based administrative tasks, supporting the marketing department, organisational and assisting in Operational requirements to liaising with 3rd party suppliers and contractors.
This role requires an individual with great understanding of sales and customer service is key.
- Communication with prospective members through calls, emails and SMS ensuring they join our clubs and select the membership that is best suited to them.
- Give clear and concise information regarding our facilities and demonstrate why we are the best choice for gym membership
- Drive appointments in club to maximise new member sales
- Ensure all admin is precise and correct on the system to ensure a smooth transition in club
- Answer all inbound telephone calls effectively and professionally
- Answer all queries received for each of the clubs
- Process manual payments in the system for non-paying memberships
- Manage all correspondence to non-paying members via telephone, SMS, email and direct mail
- Be aware of all promotional activity taking place and give feedback based on contact with prospective members
- Assist with other duties that the company may require from time to time
- Deal with member enquiries quickly and efficiently, ensuring a positive outcome where possible
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be passionate about fitness – that is non-negotiable
- A bubbly personality that is able to build a rapport with others quickly
- Has a strong sales background – either face to face or telesales
- You are an outstanding communicator – written and verbal
- You are highly motivated, energetic individual that works well under pressure
- A well organises ‘doer’ that can pick things up quickly
- Able to prioritise tasks based on both importance and urgency
- Experience in the fitness industry is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work and experience working with sales/membership systems
- You will be known for your flexibility and eagerness to support in all areas
- Others would describe you as reliable and approachable.