Swimming Supervisor - Rayleigh Essex
- Job: Full time Employed at Swimming Tales, Rayleigh Essex
- Salary: Dependant on Qualifications
Swimming Tales are looking for a Swimming Supervisor to join our team
You will be required to teach swimming to all levels of abilities and ages, manage existing staff as well as some admin, receptionist, lifeguard work.
If you are friendly customer focused, passionate about swimming then this is an amazing opportunity.
Our busy unique built swim centre is a family run friendly swimming pool with a team that work together and values all staff input and are constantly looking at ways to expand and excel!
- To plan and deliver swimming lessons for children, adults and babies in small groups and also on a private basis
- Assisting with admin duties such as booking clients in, taking payments, answering queries
- Serving customers in our swim shop
- Helping with day to day tasks of running the premises including keeping things clean and hygienic
- Ensuring all pool users are safe at all times
- A true love of swimming with a friendly caring personality
- Swim England Level 2 qualification or suitable alternative
- Lifeguard Qualification
- Preferably Parent and Child Swimming teaching Qualification
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends
- Professional, punctual and well organised person with reasonable admin skills