Regional Sales & Talent Manager - East Anglia (field based)
- Location: East Anglia (field based)
- Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time
- Contract Type: 9 month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity
- Hours per week: 37.5
Retail Sales and Talent Manager in East Anglia. Really? Now?
Yup – and its for The Body Shop. We have big, exciting, audacious plans. Including in Retail where our heart is.
Plans in which the job comes hand in (beautifully moisturised) hand with the expectation that you have a part to play in changing the world for the better. Sounds rather grand and ambitious – quite right. It is.
Here at The Body Shop, as well as genuine and proven expertise in a customer experience led retail field-based role, we look for a wide range of different people, who each bring their own perspective on how we can best fight for a fairer more beautiful world. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. We believe in the beauty of the planet and the good in people, but our world needs work. Our founder, Dame Anita Roddick, built The Body Shop to fight for what is good, and just, and beautiful and we’re continuing that fight today. (To get a flavour of what that really means watch a video about our partnership with Natura)
And we do this through our people, who at the very best are Positive, Commercially minded, Adaptable, Creative, Conscientious and Authentic. We call these people purposeful entrepreneurs. Are you one already? Or perhaps we could help you become one as one of our Regional Sales and Talent Managers?
As the inspirational leader of a team of regional Store Managers, you are responsible for spotting, unlocking and releasing the incredible potential of your people to deliver outstanding and purposeful business performance.
- Commercial: You will be responsible for optimising the sales performance of your region; continuously seeking to grow our customer base by coming up with innovative initiatives and strategies to recruit and retain customers. New customers who fall in love with our products and purpose for the first time or lapsed customers who rediscover our brand and purpose again. Ultimately you will aspire to deliver against our triple bottom line objectives (profit, people, planet).
- Customer: An unerring focus on the customer will inspire and ensure outstanding store execution and deliver a consistently exceptional customer experience that drives return visits and customer loyalty.
- Talent: Experience and a keen eye will identify talent that can deliver on our vision and by partnering with the People function you will disrupt the market to recruit, develop and retain a superbly high performing team.
- Coaching: Using empathy, insight and an open ear you will coach and train your team and support them to be the best version of themselves, to play to their strengths and liberate their potential for future growth
- Collaboration: Through connecting with your joyful collective you will educate, empower and develop your team to deliver a Purposeful customer experience and help to ignite the spirit of activism in our stores.
- Community: Being the outgoing, gregarious individual you are, you will work to ensure the stores in your region are valued parts of their communities: you will relish the opportunity to bring an Activist spirit, bringing people together and championing change.
- Purpose: Fully on board with our vision you will ensure we are a business that operates tirelessly as a force for good, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change. You recognise that our Purpose is what sets us apart, so you will coach and mentor your team to find their personal purposes, be Purposeful Entrepreneurs and connect them collectively to The Body Shop Purpose.
ALL within a culture of recognition and positive challenge where everyone is encouraged in an authentic way to participate. A culture YOU will help develop and inspire.
And in return you’ll the following and more:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays to give you time to relax and recharge, with an opportunity to buy and sell holiday as part of the on-going benefits we offer
- 3 extra volunteering days to use within your community to support a cause you are passionate about
- A generous 6% non-contributory pension so you can save for whatever life adventure is next
- LOVE money to spend on pampering on YOURSELF. We heartily support a little self-love.
- A company car – to get you out and about (when we are next allowed) visiting the beating heart of the business in your region
- 50% Staff discount on our products
- On-going yearly benefits programme you can personalise to you
If you are excited by all that - you might just be the sort of person we need to join our collective of like-minded individuals, all pulling in the same direction.
If so, come and join a business that sees everyone for the energy and passion they have inside them and looks to help everyone harness that energy to help our business be a force for good in the world. Apply NOW!