Personal Trainer - Dewsbury / Huddersfield
?Kirklees Active Leisure (KAL) is one of the most progressive Leisure Trusts in the UK. We provide a wide range of facilities, state of the art equipment and a variety of functional kit so you can ensure your clients have an enjoyable effective workout and having a supportive team around you with your vision and passion for helping people, in one of our 11 sites where you will have access to over 22,000 members.
As a Personal Trainer, we think you can excite our members further to be and stay physically active. To achieve our Vision, we focus on three aims:
- Putting People First
- Delivering Business Excellence
- Improving Health & Wellbeing
With KAL You will get:
- As a personal trainer with KAL, you will be self-employed and have the opportunity to work in one of our KAL centres, your marketing materials will be provided, including social media and online promotion.
- Our personal Trainers DO NOT pay rent, instead pay a % of revenue earned up to 80 sessions delivered per month. Any revenue earned when delivering more than 80 sessions is kept wholly by the PT.
- Our Personal Training Coordinator will be dedicated to supporting you with the growth of your business, as well as offering workshops and courses at discounted prices to help you continue you own personal development.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Modern gym facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Reduced cost gym membership
- You are qualified and ambitious Level 3 Personal Trainer or above.
- You want to work as an individual but have access to support you in building an amazing career in fitness.
- Demonstrate passion and behaviours which match KAL's core values
- Have the appropriate certification and will also have Public Liability Insurance and are a member of CIMPSA or willing to gain your membership.
- Customer service experience.
(This post is covered by Schedule 9 Part 1 of the Equalities Act 2010.)
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time Self Employed positions
Experience: Personal Training: Desirable 1 year