Your key responsibilities will include;
• Creating and following up on new and existing leads, ensuring the customer database is regularly updated
• Generating your own leads using Social Media, local business partnerships and previous customer contacts
• Following a structured sales process, ensuring customers are given relevant, factual information to make a decision on purchasing that is right for them as well as the business
The successful Person will:
• Have a positive and driven approach to your work, with a hunger to exceed targets set
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
• Be flexible to support our customers during peak times which includes weekends and bank holidays
• Hold a full driving licence (desirable)
To really stand out from the crowd, why not send us a 3 minute video telling us all about yourself? Including:
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is your proudest work related moment / biggest achievement?
- Why Parkdean Resorts?
- If we asked your loved ones, what would they say about you?
Send your video to 07471217996 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at risk. Therefore, there is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check.