Bank Cardiac Physiologist - Hereford Hospital
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Cardiac Physiologist at our Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
We are looking for a Cardiac Physiologist to support our growing caseload within the cardiology diagnostic services.
Supported by our Radiology Manager, Louisa Billington you'll have autonomy to utilise your acquired expertise and skills to make decisions that will ensure the delivery of excellent patient care.
As a Cardiac Physiologist, duties include:
- Undertake echocardiograms.
- Ensure accurate clinical records are maintained in accordance with professional, statutory and organisational guidelines.
- Provide clinical supervision in line with statutory requirements.
To succeed as a Cardiac Physiologist you will;
- Be registered with the RCCP as a Clinical Physiologist.
- Have Accreditation with the British Society of Echocardiography
- Hold a BTEC ONC and HNC Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement and / or BSc Clinical Science /Physiology or equivalent experience.
- As required for RCCP registration; you will also have a valid Immediate Life Support certificate.
- Be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of patient care.
About Nuffield Hospital - Hereford
Working with leading consultants, Hereford hospital prevents and treats many medical conditions and offer a wide range of complex surgery and services. The working atmosphere is highly professional and stimulating, yet friendly and collaborative like that of a large family unit. The Nuffield Health Hospital is set in beautiful grounds just half a mile north of Hereford City Centre.
The hospital is located with excellent transport links nearby road and rail in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
What to do next
To apply for the role click on the link below. If you have any questions contact Daen.Fox@nuffieldhealth.com in our friendly talent acquisition team.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.