Food and Beverage Assistant - Variable Hours - Forest Row
Due to our rural location, you will need your own transport.
Commencing in May.
Come and work in the heart of the Ashdown Forest, surrounded by beautiful countryside and an amazing Grade 2 listed building, with a fantastic team who will support you in your success.
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club are seeking temporary staff to work in our Food and Beverage team, to help ensure all of our guests enjoy a distinctively memorable experience, with unparalleled levels of service. We are seeking people with a passion for hospitality and the versatility to work across our F&B outlets. You will be working a varied shift pattern, but particularly during peak times in the evenings, at weekends and during holiday periods.
The Food and Beverage Assistant will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Why work for us
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!