Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are currently seeking Housekeeper to join our successful hotel venue; The Royal Foresters Ascot.
Experience is not essential, but a ‘can-do’ attitude is imperative, along with a keen eye for detail. We are looking for House Keepers to support us on busy Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Hotel housekeepers are charged with cleaning and maintaining the rooms and premises in and around a hotel. This may involve sweeping, waxing and polishing floors, emptying waste baskets, changing sheets, folding and ironing clothes and cleaning the rooms and hallways.
In addition to cleaning duties, hotel housekeepers may also be responsible for shared duties, such as delivering beds to guest rooms, replenishing toiletry supplies and lifting and moving lightweight objects around the room.
In return we can offer:
- Share of gratuities on top of the regular pay rate
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!