We have a vacancy available for a Housekeeper to join the team at Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa in King's Lynn, Norfolk.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a varied and interesting role. Day to day responsibilities will include cleans to lodges and accommodation on changeover days, upholstery cleaning, changing bed linen and re-stocking lodges with essentials where required. You will also assist in deep cleans on rental units as necessary. Alongside this, you will keep accurate inventories of cleaning materials and products, informing the Manager of any requirements.
While previous cleaning or housekeeping experience is an advantage, this is not essential.
This role is a seasonal position to work part time, variable hours. These can include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is required.
This Housekeeper vacancy is ideal for anyone looking for Housekeeping related jobs within a commutable distance of Pentney.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness within all rental accommodation and company buildings
- Cleaning of all windows, inside and out, on all rental accommodation
- Assist with delivery, collection and making up of laundry boxes
- Checking Housekeeping inventories and replenishing as required, reporting any issues as necessary
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property to Reception
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage due to the location of the resort
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions