Beauty Therapist - Hook
£16,000 - £19,000 depending on experience, plus service charge (approx £1,800* per annum) and annual bonus.
We are in a rural location, so your own transport is essential Come and work in the heart of Hampshire countryside in an amazing Grade 2 listed building with a fantastic team. At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Beauty Therapist Overview:
If you have a passion for providing excellent levels of customer care and want to come and be part of a small successful team, then we would love to hear from you.
The Salon at Tylney Hall is very popular with your guests and runs by a small dedicated team. We are seeking an experienced Beauty Therapist who would like to develop their career and look into a more supervisory role. You would continue to look after our guests on a day to day basis, but would also deputise for the manager when required - sometimes being in charge of the team.
You may also attend meetings and acts as a team leader to other staff in the department, making sure everything runs smoothly and calmly dealing with any issues that arise.
Aside from experience, we are looking for a real people person, who can connect with our guests to ensure they have the best experience possible. A keen eye for detail means the Salon is maintained to a high standard and always presents a welcoming environment.
Beauty Therapist Key Attributes/Experience
- Must have an NVQ level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy or the equivalent.
- Great levels of retail sales
- We are looking for Therapists at a level with excellent personal presentation, customer service skills and attention to detail
Why work at Tylney Hall Hotel:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Free uniforms - which are dry cleaned free of charge
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed