Reception Manager / Holiday Reservations Manager
Superb opportunity for a professional with proven managerial experience gained within either a reservations, hotel reception, hospitality or accommodation-based environment to join the award-winning 4-star family run Marine Holiday Park in Rhyl (North Wales), which houses 515 caravans with superb facilities.
We have recently made a significant investment to ensure the park remains the very best, not only in North Wales, but the rest of the UK too. Lots of hard work has been going on behind the scenes during the winter months to ensure the park is a safe place to holiday, with new facilities including stylish beach huts, play areas and The Shack, which includes a BBQ, bar and ice cream parlour.
We are super excited as we prepare to open our doors once more, particularly as we believe we are entering the year of the mass staycation, which is why we are seeking an enthusiastic Reception Manager / Holiday Reservations Manager to join our busy and vibrant team.
The Role – Reception Manager / Holiday Reservations Manager
As the Holiday Reservations Manager, you will manage the small team within our Reservations and Bookings Department, where you’ll also provide excellent customer service to holidaymakers and be the voice and face of our business by welcoming guests in a friendly and professional manner.
You’ll be part of an exciting, fun and rewarding working environment where no two days are the same, putting smiles on people’s faces as you sell and provide unforgettable holidays!
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Coordinating the front of house reception operation for guest arrivals
- Preparing welcome packs for arrival days, using excellent knowledge of the local area to provide customers with information on local attractions
- Ensuring guest queries / complaints are handled effectively in person, by phone or by email
- Checking guests in and out
- Issuing arrival and departure lists to the Housekeeping Supervisor, ensuring an effective cleaning operation is provided and standards attained
- Ensuring all safety aspects on the caravans are completed to a high standard
Our Requirements – Reception Manager / Holiday Reservations Manager
- Proven managerial experience gained within either a reservations, hotel reception, hospitality or accommodation-based environment
- Excellent leadership skills, and the ability to motivate others
- Customer focused attitude with excellent customer service skills and an approachable, friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to work long days as required, and travel to the park out of hours when needed
As the Holiday Reservations Manager, you’ll receive:
- Salary of up to £24,000, with the level dependent on experience and potentially negotiable for the right candidate
- Fun environment and team events
- Permanent contract, working annualised hours of 40 per week over 5 days out of 7, with start and finish times between 9am and 8pm in high season, therefore flexibility is essential
Due to the nature of the industry, working hours will be reduced during winter months and annual leave will not be authorised during the busy summer months.
All applications for this Reception Manager / Holiday Reservations Manager (Customer Service) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.