Room Service Supervisor - Hook
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. Live in accommodation available.
This is a Full Time Permanent position. The idea candidate will provide the highest service levels to all of our guests, maintaining our Four Red Star standard. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor in Room Service you will need to be work effectively at all times ensuring attention to detail and exceptional customer service with subtle selling technique. Your 'can do' attitude which you will use with guests and with your team members will be one of your biggest strengths.
This role is based within the Room Service department which is part of the Restaurant team. The successful candidate will work mostly in our Room Service area, taking orders, preparing the trays and serving guests in the comfort pf their own rooms. The shifts can either be early or late, and sometimes consists of split shifts to meet the needs of the business. You will need to be available for work 5 days out of 7, and this will include week ends and bank holidays. The position is contracted to 35 hours per week, with additional hours available, dependent on business needs.
Attributes & Experience
You will need a good command of English (verbal and written). Previous experience in a customer service role is desirable as is having exposure in a food and beverage environment - particularly bar work. Due to service of alcohol you will need to be a minimum of 18 years old.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be 'standards' driven. You will be extremely well presented. You will be able to cope well under pressure; this, like other Food and Beverage areas can have peaks and troughs. Own transport is essential as we are in a rural location. Live in is available for the right candidate
As an Investors In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
The opportunity to work in one of the country's foremost heritage hotels:
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Company personal contributory pension scheme once you have completed your 3 month probationary period
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Free car parking
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 112 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.