We are looking for a new HR Manager to join our multidisciplinary team.
The purpose of the role is both strategic and managing the day-to-day HR needs of the business, working across the business teams. HR is fundamental to ensuring that Ten’s values are lived and breathed within the business – Expert, Celebratory and People-Driven. Culture is everything.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently and efficiently deliver HR whilst supporting strategic thinkers, and operations in a fast-paced, can-do environment.
Please note that this is a part to full-time role.
- Administration of all HR documentation to ensure legal compliance and effective retrieval of documentation.
- Ensure Human Resources practices and objectives provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasises, quality, productivity and standards and goal attainment.
- Provide specialist and tailored employment law and people management advice to managers and mentor them to achieve positive outcomes that are consistent and fair.
- Advise management of legislative developments and ensure these are accurately reflected in all company policies, procedure and manuals.
- Provide finance with monthly payroll information.
- Ensure we are compliant with the regulations around our sponsorship licence and reporting changes on the sponsorship system.
- Resourcing and Talent Management to ensure ongoing development of a motivated workforce.
- Overall management of all recruitment.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Human Resources function.
- Manage all employee relations issues.
- Manage the reward and recognition scheme within company budgets.
- Process leavers and conduct exit interviews, feeding back to managers and teams.
- Managing the annual staff engagement survey, communicating with staff, designing the survey and producing analysis, presentation and recommendations of actions.
- Set up PDP’s and ongoing evaluations
- Assist with planning of company days and Christmas parties
- Develop, lead evolve and ensure delivery of annual strategic plan to support the company values, goals and objectives.
- Provide a quarterly report to the board of HR analysis including retention, turnover, absence etc.
- Support the Operation Managers in the day-to-day operational running of studios.
- Organise, develop and assist in the coaching and development of the Managers and their teams.
- Overseeing the coordination of management and staff rosters (in conjunction with the Operations Director) including forward planning for peak business times.
Training & Development & Academy
- Monitoring and organisation of company training.
- Improving best practice and the Customer journey and set up training.
- Utilise existing skills in the business to add value to different teams i.e. Manager deliver sales training for FOH staff.
- Receive all enquiries about our TenEd courses and workshops. Direct callbacks to Head of Fitness and respond to email queries, ensuring you are delivering excellent customer service and upselling our products.
- Take and manage all payments for TenEd courses and provide clients with receipts and booking confirmation.
- Ensure the Head of Fitness has details of all bookings. Co-ordinate who is running each course and that studios have advance notice of courses taking place in their studios
- Managing the renewal process for endorsed courses.
Experience & Skills:
- Exceptional administration and time management skills
- At least 3 years’ experience at HR Advisor / Manager Level
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a strong team.
- Strong communication skills
- CIPD qualified/working towards
- Operations experience of a similar small to mid-sized business
- An understanding of High-Performance Delivery and understanding of Client Care.
- Buy into the Ten Brand and be prepared to live the values of Expert Celebratory and People driven
- Skills to include; commercial, multi-task, fast-paced, great attention to detail, good time management and ability to forward plan, able to work autonomously but collaboratively.
- Attitudinally, positive and supportive.
- A proven Manager with experience in the Health & Fitness industry
- Interest in health and fitness – an active individual
- Experience of Mind Body Online System (MBO).
- Experience of managing teams
- Understanding of financial management is desirable.
About us: https://www.ten.co.uk/about-us
We would love to hear from you if you think you would be a great fit for this role. If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now"! **Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.**