Tim Hortons is new to the UK market and we are bringing our unique brand of Quick Service Restaurants to various locations and we need great people like you to help us achieve success!!
Reporting to IT Manager. Looking for a strong team player, able to use their own initiative, good IT skills and of a friendly nature.
Your duties will include - supporting the POS System, PC's, Printers, support in-store technical issues, and you will report to the IT Manager.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Supporting all parts of EPOS systems, per Company standards and procedures
- IT Support to staff in the office/field
- Provide sites with any additional information or training. Advise users on basic operation of equipment.
- Diagnose and/or repair faults.
- Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork
- Provide a timely, polite, and efficient service.
- Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers- excellent comms required, build relationships.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Background knowledge in computer hardware (PC's, networks, printers and WIFI)
- Windows OS, MAC OSX
- MS Office 365 suite
- Active Directory, MS Azure Server Administration. Exchange Administration
- Desktop/Remote Support
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service: understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise, and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly organised, and able to multitask and manage own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change and take a pro-active approach when required.
- Calm and confident nature
- Strong relationship management, teamwork, and communication
- Determination to learn and continually develop.
- Someone who thrives within a fast-paced and dynamic role, and who has solid experience of working in an IT environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Works well within a team and can establish good working relationships across the board.
- Present a positive Company image at all times