Receptionist - Doncaster
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Receptionist, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience, you’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
Some of the duties you’ll undertake in this varied role include - telephone enquiries, reservations, preparing invoices and taking payments from our guests, conducting end of shift/day banking, and preparing for the shift ahead.
- Experience in a similar or front facing customer service role with an outgoing and bubbly personality
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. As a 7 day a week operation, shifts will be based on 5 days from 7 (full time) and pro-rata for part time
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time
This Cairn Group hotel looks amazing with its modern and contemporary design, making it both the perfect wedding and conference venue in Doncaster. Each of the 62 guest rooms are welcoming with their comfortable Hypnos beds and complimentary features too.
- Accor Hotels Staff Rate Scheme
- Accor Hotels Friends and Family Rate
- Brand Training
- Cairn Group Staff Discount Scheme
- Retail and travel discounts
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Induction and training programme
- Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
- Pension scheme
- Cairn Academy' Training & Development Opportunities
- Meals on Duty
- Cycle 2 work scheme*
(* Applies to positions above minimum wage)