We're seeking a warm and friendly Reception Manager to lead our Front Office team in delivering an exceptional guest experience.
As Reception Manager / Guest Services Manager, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day will involve:
- Lead, motivate and develop the Reception team
- Ensure all team guest interactions are warm, friendly, accurate and efficient
- Effectively respond to Guest queries and provide recommendations on Hotel products and services
- Undertake and manage administration procedures in line with company procedures
- Utilise the PMS system (Opera) to effectively manage all bookings and accurate billing
- Work with your team and the wider hotel to provide the best possible service
- Act as Duty Manager (Responsible Person) as required
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
As Reception Manager, you will be passionate about hospitality and your warm, genuine and professional personality will shine through as you work with your team to provide the highest standards of hospitality. You will have previously managed a successful team and ideally have experience of working with Opera PMS.
If you are natural leader, have a flair for organisation with great communication skills, then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive the training and support to develop and progress
- Free parking
- Tips paid quarterly
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Health cash plan with access to discounted perks
- Use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards, including free meals and free stays with your friends or family
We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family