As Assistant Accommodation Manager you will play a key part in ensuring guest satisfaction by supporting the Accommodation Manager in the smooth running of the Housekeeping function. By ensuring the team clean all holiday accommodation to the highest standard, you will create a warm, relaxing and enjoyable holiday experience for all guests.
We are seeking an Assistant Accommodation Manager to join us at Newquay Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will support in to delivering a great experience to our guest’s and owners, running the Accommodation department efficiently ensuring high standards of service are delivered across all accommodation offerings.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring accommodation quality, ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieve.
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Going the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have previous experience of managing or supervising a team.
- Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function.
- Possess strong leadership and development skills.
- Have the ability to inspire others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!