Housekeeper - Paignton
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has fantastic opportunities available for part time Housekeepers to join a growing team based at our friendly holiday resort, Devon HIlls Holiday Park. In return, we offer our Housekeeper a competitive hourly rate plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
We are seeking part-time Housekeepers to join our team who are responsible for ensuring our accommodation is kept to and presented at the highest possible standard.
What are the responsibilities as our Housekeeper?
- To clean accommodation or communal buildings to Company standards
- Ensuring that the accommodation has been cleaned to the expected standards
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure that the units are kept in a five star condition internally and externally, this includes hot tubs where applicable
- Clean all lodges as soon as practical after a departure
- To act immediately on any repairs or cleaning issues in the accommodation, notifying others if assistance is required.
- Working with the Park's sublet representative to ensure units on sublet are kept to a five star standard
The successful Housekeeper will be offered zero hour contracts on a part-time basis but with a good opportunity to work plenty of hours particularly in the school holidays and summer months.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Housekeeper.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.