Come on join us as Security Supervisor at Island at Hayling Island and play a key role in creating a safe environment for our guest to enjoy their break.
Reporting to the Security Manager, you will create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of the security function ensuring maximisation of opportunities for greater efficiency and improve the safety of the park.
- To have planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
- Assist the complex team by monitoring the complex entrance on an evening and ensuring all guest have the appropriate entertainment passes.
- Overseeing the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer services standards are maintained.
- To ensure that the park is effectively patrolled to monitor noise levels and possible situations that are likely to cause disturbances.
- Maintaining effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of accidents and incidents.
The ideal Person will:
Please note that this will will include a combination of evening and night work with shift patterns of 12.30am-7am and 5pm-1am
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer services skills.
- Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
- Be proven in the effective management and development of a team.