Pharmacist - BidefordAbout the Role
If you're highly professional with a forward-thinking approach, you'll love the buzz of our in-store Pharmacy. Even better, you'll also have the chance to get out and about in your local community to build rapport with your local NHS teams and raise the profile of our Pharmacies.
This is a role that will take plenty of passion and drive. A commitment to great customer service comes with the territory here at Asda. So for you, it will be about finding the right healthcare solutions for our customers to help become the most trusted Pharmacy in the local community.
You'll be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
You'll want to deliver outstanding service to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You'll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
- You'll be registered with the GPhC.
Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, these include 10% off your Asda shopping and a second card for a member of your household, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking, cinemas and healthcare.
We also offer flexible working patterns as well as payment of professional indemnity insurance and paid GPhC fees.
Apply today by completing an online application...