Location: Mill Rythe Costal Village, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
What we need, in a nutshell
An experienced sales administrator with some sales skills of their own is what we need in this role, where you will be supporting our Holiday Home Sales Manager and team to deliver against targets.
Who are we?
We are so excited to announce the £10m re-development of Mill Rythe, our Hayling Island gem on the south coast. Set alongside a peaceful estuary, you can switch off in an attractive environment of luxury accommodation, beautiful facilities and friendly staff. Perfect for adults and family breaks, use the swimming pool, dine in our amazing NEW ‘Missing Squirrel Bar’ or explore your surroundings outside of the park. Expect some very special accommodation that no one else offers. We’ll have spacious lodges and holiday homes with hot tubs, beautifully landscaped areas for soaking up the sun as well your own parking spaces and WIFI!
To match the stunning environment, our entertainment will be beautifully crafted and delivered by our talented team. Cosy up under the blanket and watch a film on our outdoor cinema screen, enjoy acoustic vibes over a cocktail in our bar, and in peak-times some street theatre style performances to make you all smile! For the kid’s there will be PLAY activities, water-based fun, bike hire and maybe even some Segway’s!’
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be making sure the sales team have everything they need to deliver against targets, as well as conducting some sales of your own. Your responsibilities will include:
Behind the Scenes
- Taking care of all administration tasks, including all the paperwork for every sale, to ensure smooth sales and happy Holiday Homeowners
- Liaising with operations teams to keep Holiday Homes in tip top condition before and after sales and preparing welcome meetings for the new Holiday Homeowners
- Ensuring all POS and Marketing is up to date and in line with current offers
- Seeing to completion paperwork in a timely manner
Taking the Lead
- Supporting the Holiday Home Sales Manager with the sales process, stepping in when they need you to - you will have your own targets to achieve in this selling role
- Actively looking for sales opportunities and seeking out leads
- Looking to further you career as an experienced Sales person
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need
If you can match the skills, experience and qualities listed below, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience in administration and customer service
- Ability to organise your own time and workload
- Excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Evidence of hitting targets in a demanding environment
- Comfortable using IT systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a friendly and helpful attitude
It would be the icing on the cake if you have experience working in a similar role on a holiday park but don’t worry if you haven’t, we can offer training as long as you have the right skills and attitude.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on Away Resorts Holidays
- On Park Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.
Our Promise to You
Holiday Heroes come with all sorts of different super-powers, and we welcome them all!
We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. From our investors to our teams, we love that everyone comes from different backgrounds, allowing us to grow and inspire each other. We’ll never accept any form of discrimination and we’ll forever strive not just for our product to be unique but our people too. After all, wouldn’t it be boring if we were all the same? In short, we want you to bring your whole self to work!