Location: Shirebrook, Mansfield, NG20
You would be required to work full-time (40 hours per week) 8am-7pm shifts over 5 days with a team rota for cover to 7pm.
Do you have a passion for Administration?
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Then why not join one of the fastest growing organisations in the fitness industry?
As we continue to grow, we recognise the need to recruit the best people to provide the best possible customer service and experience.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for Membership Account Administrators to join our fantastic team at our modern national head office in Shirebrook, Mansfield.
Reporting to the Membership Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for club support and external clients, so if you have a passion for administration and exceptional customer service this could be the job for you!
To manage corporate and rental accounts by processing payments and recovering outstanding fees on behalf of Sports Direct Fitness and Everlast Fitness clubs. You will work both independently and as part of a team, liaising with parties such as our Fitness clubs, and internal departments within our Head Office to ensure that processes and procedures run smoothly throughout the business.
- To assist with the Data analysis and management reports, responding to ad-hoc requests for reports, statistics and data extracts.
- Performing system configuration for the club's class programmes, club activities and swim programming, along with membership subscriptions management and online systems.
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure.
- Managing rental PT, Licensee, Swim hire, Studio hire and Corporate accounts, creating agreements and recover any outstanding monies owed.
- User support, training and acceptance testing for the day to day operation of the leisure management systems used by the company.
- Dealing with incidents and changes, and escalating to third parties where necessary.
- Enhanced club and IT support for process and system investigations.
- Assist in system upgrades, product enhancements, and new developments to the leisure management system.
- Customer focused
- Commercial Awareness
- Time management and able to deliver only the highest standard of service.
- Ambitious and have the energy and drive to make a successful career in the fitness industry.
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines, dealing with high volumes of queries.
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Debt recovery.
- Delivery of training to all abilities.
- Creating and implementing procedures
- Data Audit
- Desirable Experience:
- Experience of Leisure Management Systems in particular the Gladstone Plus2 system.
- Direct Debit schemes.
- System configuration and administration skills.
- Previous use of a CRM system
GCSE Maths C or above (or equivalent).
GCSE English C or above (or equivalent).
NVQ in customer services or Business studies.
In return for joining us at , you will receive a competitive salary, staff benefits (including staff discount), ongoing training, coaching and support with opportunities to progress within the company as we continue to expand.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then what are you waiting for?