We are seeking a Spa Treatments Team Leader who will motivate and engage a team as well as create amazing experiences for our guests, through the delivery of high quality Spa Treatments and an exceptional Spa guest experience.
As Spa Treatments Team Leader, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day;
- Provide guests with the warmest hospitality, ensuring they want to return.
- Ensure high standards are delivered and maintained through every interaction.
- Generate and support team and customer sales initiatives to deliver targets.
- Provide personalised recommendations on treatments and products where ever possible to enhance the guest experience.
- Responsible for all Spa treatments and product stock control
- Support Spa Therapist training, including treatments, retail and guest experience
- Motivate and lead the team to deliver amazing experiences.
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
We are looking for a Spa Treatments team leader who can generate a great rapport with their team and guests, thriving on providing that warm and welcoming first and lasting impression. You will have high standards and have a real aptitude to flourish in a customer led environment. You will support all aspects of team training, lead your team to ensure standards are met, react effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and take them in your stride.
If you are passionate about beauty, Spa and wellbeing, leading a team and have great interpersonal skills, work ethic and enjoy going the extra mile, then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a Spa or hotel. If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality to work, we would love to meet you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Tips paid regularly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted spa treatments
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family