With Spring just around the corner, we are now getting hopeful that hospitality will soon be able to re-open, and here at the Erskine we are starting to put plans in place in preparation for this and are now looking to expand out Front of House Team.
The Erskine Arms is a rustic and traditional foodie pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy walls serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce and our reputation as a destination for dining in North Wales is continuing to grow. Along with our relaxing pub, we also have 21 boutique guest bedrooms creating the perfect retreat in the centre of the town.
We are currently looking for a full time DUTY MANAGER to join and help strengthen our front of house team.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. Responsibilities will include serving our customers with food and drinks, whilst supervising other members of staff.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential as is experience in the hospitality industry.
Starting salary would be £9.25/hr plus generous tips and company discounts and employee benefits. This is a full-time position, working on average 35 hour per week, and will include evenings and weekend work, so flexibility is a must.
The Erskine is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We don’t open for food on Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub! Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off all company sites
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Guaranteed Christmas Day Off
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Jones, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.