Club Manager - New Opening - Relocate to the Highlands
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Club Manager to escape the city and relocate to the Scottish Highlands. We will be able to offer advice and support on local housing and amenities.
Purpose of Role
The Club Manager is responsible for the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members, management of staff and contractors plus H&S requirements.
Context of the Role
With closing in on 5,000 clubs worldwide and 200 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe. The new club in Inverness will be a flagship new generation project with the most advanced equipment and highest level of fit out available to the network.
This is an opportunity for a Club Manager to get in right at the start of a new project ahead of pre-sale phase and work together with the owner to strategize and successfully implement a strong opening of the club.
As this is a new project the Club Manager will also have the opportunity to be very involved in the selection and recruitment of their team members.
The owner is looking for a Club Manager that can take this club to a leadership position in the local market.
The role-holder will have a proven track record in managing a team of sales staff within a high-quality service or sales environment from within the leisure industry, who will thrive working within a very structured and successful sales process - working to agreed key performance indicators. A large part of the role will be to manage, coach, train and develop a team of like-minded, performance driven sales staff and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. They will have the ability to drive the Anytime Fitness culture within the club and to meet and exceed the members expectations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales: Achieve new member, total membership and income targets.
- Member Retention: Utilise Anytime Fitness systems and initiatives aimed at improving and maintaining member retention.
- Club Operations: The overall running of the club’s day to day operating requirements.
- Management, Training, and Development: Manage, train, and motivate staff so that they are capable of delivering within their required job description.
- Marketing: Development of the Anytime Fitness Brand in Inverness increasing brand awareness, new membership sales, and revenue lines.
- Fitness Classes: Manage ROTA of staff for fitness classes and assure they are run to the highest standard. Cover classes where appropriate, requiring a level 2 fitness instructor qualification.
- Health & Safety: Adherence of Club H&S requirements as specified by Citation.
- Equal Opportunities: Responsible for ensuring the Anytime Fitness equal opportunities and discrimination policy is adhered to and enforced.
Full Details are available on request. We can only consider applicants who are settled in the UK.