Sous Chef - Bury
Our Sous Chefs take on extra responsibility in our kitchens, helping to ensure the shift runs smoothly, food specs are being followed and the team have everything they need to deliver a great guest experience.
What makes a great Sous Chef?
Make it Magic: You make guest experience the number one focus for the whole team, encouraging pride and passion for serving great dishes.
Keep it Fresh: You're always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
Be Sharp: You know our policies and specs inside out and share this knowledge with your team, ensuring a consistent experience for our guests, every time.
Own it: You take personal responsibility for meeting kitchen objectives and coach individuals to improve performance and smash targets.
Do it Together: You're a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000's of retailers
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities