LEISURE CLUB ATTENDANT - NEW HALL HOTEL & SPA, SUTTON COLDFIELD
We are looking for a Full Time Leisure Club Attendant to join our Health Club team at New Hall Hotel & Spa.
This role involves overseeing the Gym area for our Health Club members and Hotel guests, helping them use the equipment and motivating them to achieve their goals, as well as ensuring the Health Club and changing rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times, covering the reception desk and keeping on top of the all important pool tests.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in fitness working within a professional health club & spa environment.
If you are a qualified fitness instructor looking for an active role that will keep you busy and you enjoy motivating others and bringing positivity to someone's day, then this is the role for you!
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent fitness qualification, and ideally have recent experience in a similar role
- You will be full of enthusiasm and love talking to people (regardless of whether it’s a morning or evening shift!)
- You’ll enjoy motivating others and feel confident acting as an expert to give suitable advice on health and fitness that will match peoples individual goals and aspirations
- You will be willing and able to work flexible shifts including earlies 6am – 2.30pm, lates 2pm – 10.30pm and weekends between the hours of 7.30am and 8.30pm.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and positive approach
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes, as well as discounts for your friends & family
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Class Instruction & Personal Training Incentive schemes
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Training & Development to include nationally recognised qualifications such as First Aid at work, Pool Plant Operators and Pool Responder
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
New Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 red star hotel with 60 bedrooms and a Health Club & Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Ten of our Hand Picked Hotels have Health Club & Spas offering a range of treatments with excellent facilities, exercise classes and membership packages.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.