A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Marketing professional to join our award winning team as an Interim Director of Marketing, to cover maternity leave, in an exciting, fast-paced and progressive role leading a small marketing team, within a collection of hotels, restaurants and wedding and events venues.
We are fizzing with anticipation and excitement for the next stage of our own journey…Is it time to write a new chapter in yours? Don’t let the exciting opportunity to join our #exceptionalteam
pass you by. We’re progressive, independent, and free-spirited - it’s just the fabric of the buildings that’s historic, not our approach to business! If you’re looking for the #bestplacetowork
, look no further!
The Director of Marketing
is responsible for leading and implementing the marketing plans across the whole business portfolio. Managing and developing a centralised marketing team, they will be happy to travel between The Grand Brighton
and Richmond Hill Hotel
This maternity cover role will suit a creative and analytical marketing leader who is passionate about travel, food and culture, as well as digital marketing, content and developing people.
In return for high levels of passion and commitment, we offer a great package
including: Company Bonus Scheme, Private Health Care, Work Place Pension and Life Assurance; Cash Plan Healthcare package; Perks and Discounts App – including e vouchers, free and flash perks with Perkbox; Salary Sacrifice Schemes; Discounted use of the hotel; Discounted accommodation staff rates.
The role would be perfect for candidates who are:
- Dynamic, forward thinking, strategic and market aware with a focus on future business growth
- Incredibly organised with strong project management skills, inherent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task multiple projects and prioritise a heavy workload with a positive attitude
- A natural leader and people person able to motivate, develop and lead a team for their own development as well as that of the business
- Emotionally intelligent, with an understanding of what makes individuals “tick”
- A strong and charismatic people person able to communicate at all levels, being fully connected to all areas of the business
- Able to adapt and be flexible to meet changing needs of the business
Key responsibilities during the contract will include:
- Using the overall marketing strategy to develop the detailed marketing plan, budget and communications plan, creating actions, projects and tasks to ensure the strategy is implemented
- Working with the heads of departments to plan and develop all M&E, leisure and F&B marketing activity
- Leading and directing the team in the design and creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for all departments including overseeing the management of the websites, social media channels, direct communications, media, advertising and digital content
Leading on creative projects including photography, videography, copywriting and content creation
- Managing the implementation of the in-house PR strategy for each business area on a national, regional and local level
- Implementing the robust PPC, SEO and digital advertising strategy
- Managing media buying, advertising and editorial plans in line with the planned budgets
- Managing, developing and executing the growth plans for hotel projects and new products
- Overseeing the production and sign off of all marketing activity
- Initiating the introduction of new marketing opportunities or the development of existing processes, plans or tools, which aim to benefit the customer, marketing team or hotel
- Using analytical data and tools e.g. Google Analytics, social media insights and database management tools to help guide strategy and activity
- Managing crisis communications internally and externally alongside a specialist agency
- Supporting the development of the team.
It is anticipated that this role will be for 9 months, flexed by a month handover at either end of the contract. Candidates must be available for interview during April and available to start mid-June 2021
for a handover with the current Director of Marketing.
If you are keen to progress your career within a progressive, people focused, independent spirited business and this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!