Duty Manager / Personal Trainer - Central London
- Salary: £11.05 per hour
- Job Type: Part time – 20 hours per week.
- Sector: Fitness Jobs
- Closing Date: 12.04.2021
We are looking for a Duty Manager that will thrive in a luxury fitness & spa environment and provide our residents with an unforgettable experience. You will open and close the facility, deliver group exercise classes, personal training and other services and always be on top of your game, making sure you’re giving your all to help our residents make the most of their time within the gym and spa.
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and guests
- Promote a thriving community within the fitness and spa facilities, focusing on resident engagement
- Delivery of group exercise classes
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the fitness and spa facilities whilst on-shift including managing bookings, daily health and safety checks and maintaining the cleanliness and high standards of the facility
- Delivery of gym inductions and fitness programmes
- Actively seek new clients and opportunities to grow your personal training client base
- Work with the wider residential estate team to provide a first class residents experience
- Previous experience within the luxury gym/ spa/ hotel markets
- Current first aid qualification
- Pool plant experience
- Pool responder qualification
What can we offer you?
A forward thinking company with our staff at the centre of our business. With extra holiday, performance related pay, health incentives among others as some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person for this role then please apply now.