Store Manager - London
Beauty Outlet is an exciting beauty and cosmetics retailer who is currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager for our store at London Designer Outlet, Wembley. Successful candidate would be expected to work 40 hours a minimum a week and be fully flexible with working hours.
The candidate should:
- Be confident with a bubbly personality
- Be passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Be willing to put the customer first and share our passion for helping them look and feel great
- Have proven track records of delivering sales, retail and shrinkage targets
- Have previous Store Management experience
- Have the ability to train and coach the store team
- Be a strong leader
- Be determined to succeed
- Have a hands on approach to managing a store
- Be prepared to work weekends
If you believe you have what it takes and would like the opportunity to be part of an exciting and vibrant Company we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver KPI targets
- Ensure your team consistently delivers excellent customer service
- Customer service
- Health & Safety audits
- Staff training
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Beauty Outlet Ltd where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, apply now!