General Assistant - The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic General Assistant to join the team.
Full time contract, average 37.5 hours per week, £8.75 ph., plus approx. £0.50 ph. service charge based on full time contract.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As our General Assistant, you’ll be responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of our beautiful property. You will work closely with the Management team to ensure the site is clean and free from litter, waste areas are managed in line with H&S standards, as well as supporting the Housekeeping team. You will deliver exceptional service to all our guests using our beautiful pub, rooms and cottages. Some basic DIY skills would be a huge advantage.
- General site maintenance
- Dealing with guest enquiries and assisting them with any luggage transportation requests
- Maintaining standards within communal areas
- Site cleanliness and waste disposal
- Supporting the Housekeeping team to ensure rooms are clean to the highest standard
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.