We have an exciting new role for a Restaurant Manager to join us at our fantastic Tummel Valley Holiday Park. As the Restaurant Manager you will lead and oversees the management of all aspects of the Main Restaurant within the main complex, Driving industry leading Customer restaurant experience, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operate the restaurant in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
- Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
- Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Monitor and review all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
- Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Promote the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
We are looking for someone who:
- Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
- COSHH trained
- Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
- Customer focused approach, this role is customer facing.
- Experience of leading and developing others
- Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
- First Aid at Work
- Team player, willing to step up and outside comfort zone to assist all departments if required.