Regional Support Manager - Hollywood Bowl Group
Now with over 64 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands, along with the recent launch of our indoor mini-golf venture, Puttstars - there’s never been a better time to join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Regional Support Manager.
If you’re looking for;
- a highly autonomous role, with the power to really shape and influence the business
- an employer that will heavily invest in you, and provide copious opportunities to develop your career further
- the opportunity to earn bonus of up to 40% of base pay
- plus, benefits including free bowling, a food & drink discount card, and additional holiday with length of service
… then look no further!
Whilst creating a fun and vibrant environment for the team and customers, as our Regional Support Manager you will:
- provide outstanding leadership and operational support to Centre Managers and their teams. Encourage the continued growth of the region’s profitability and continued alignment to the Mission Statement.
be the primary contact for your centres, with annual sales in excess of £15m and total site team members of over 300. You will be required to assess and respond to their support needs and ensuring that Hemel’s resources are deployed in the areas where they are needed the most.
through coaching and personal development plans, ensure that Managers have the knowledge and confidence to develop and maintain positive working relationships with the wider company, ensuring effective sharing of new ideas and best practices.
help manage the flow of information between centres, the Directors and the Hemel support team.
For you to be successful in the role of Regional Support Manager, you’ll need to ooze personality and have a positive attitude to everything you do! As well as:
- A passion for people, with evidence of leadership and coaching skills, developing and progressing your team
- Previous operational multi-site experience in hospitality or retail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Word and Excel skills at intermediate level
- Proactive self starter with excellent time management skills
- Own transport, clean driving license
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!