PRIVATE CHEF - Michelin Star Chef Job and Vacancy in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Description
Salary: $4500 per month
A family requires the appointment of a private Michelin Starred Chef (M/F) in their residence in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in order to cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a focus around macros based healthy recipes.
The ideal Chef will have extensive experience in a Michelin Star restaurant
Vacancy duties and responsibilities;
- Daily cooking (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the family.
- Train and control the existing kitchen staff
- Preparing both sophisticated healthy and informal dishes.
- Managing the stocks and placing orders
- Managing relations with suppliers
- Respect the hygiene and safety rules
- Organise and maintain the kitchen cleaning to the highest standard
- Cooperate with a commis to operate the kitchen
- Successful experiences as in Michelin Starred restaurants
- Team spirit and good diplomatic skills
- Discreet and trustworthy candidate
- Able to speak fluent English
- Job title: Private Michelin Star Chef (M/F)
- Position to start: ASAP
- Place: Ryadh, Saudi Arabia
- Working contract: Permanent contract
- Working hours: Full time / 5 days a week Days off to be chosen
Salary: Attractive package, from $3,500 - $4,500 dollars net a month