A position is now available for a Multi Skilled Labourer within our Projects Team in North Wales. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly team, and take on role with varied day to day responsibilities.
The Landscaper position will see the succesful canditate working across all 4 of our North Wales Resorts; Talacre Beach Resort, Seaview Holiday Home Park, New Pines Holiday Park and Aberconwy Resort & Spa. You will work within the Projects team to complete various maintenance tasks, repair works, renovation projects and grounds preparation work for over renovations. This will include digging out bases for cables, pipes, patios and pathways, drains repairs, plastering, painting, joinery and general building improvements.
While ongoing training is provided, it is important for this position that candidates have a previous understanding of and experience in grounds and building renovations and repair work.
A driving licence is essential to this role, due to the need to be able to transport tools and materials across the 4 resorts.
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. These hours will be Monday to Friday, however some extra hours may be required in order to complete tasks to given deadlines.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for ground work or Labourer positions within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a grounds position is essential
- Previous experience within a similar position is desired
What skills you will need
- A driving licence is essential for this position
- a dumper licence is an advantage
- Good time keeping skills
- Stron communication skills
- Excellent work ethic with a can do attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions