Chef de Partie in Fletcher’s Restaurant at Grantley Hall
[To Start in May]
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our Fletcher’s & Norton Kitchen team at Grantley Hall.
The menu, served throughout the day, is comprised of British and European cuisine, made from the finest locally sourced seasonal produce and designed by our Head Chef, Craig Atchinson, and his team.
- Passionate about delivering high quality fresh cuisine/cookery/food
- As Chef de Partie you have a strong background in working in restaurants at this level (2 Rosette)
- Confident, motivated, hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Looking to progress your career to the next level
- Be a clear communicator and enjoy leading a team
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Timekeeping and organisational skills
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, 5 star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant cosmopolitan style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the Fletcher & Norton Team.
- Free Uniform / Chef Whites.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- Refer a Friend Award.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketeer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel