Assistant General Manager – The Gun London
Reporting to: General Manager
At East London Pub Co part of our DNA is to Be Passionate, Be Accountable & to Be You…
We only look to hire Managers with true fire in the belly and Hospitality in the blood.
As a team we take the hands-on approach. Admin must be completed & processes to be followed yes, but it’s all about the people – customers & team!
Who are we?
We are unique growing pub company who simply loves what we do, work hard, enjoy every minute of it and believe in our team.
We currently have 4 venues with three more opening this year – no matter what we always strive to move forward!
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager for The Gun, Spitalfields.
A beautiful large bar with exquisite décor, fabulous products, high standards, beautiful food and a wonderful team. Check out our Insta
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- In House training platforms
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company events
- Autonomy & a platform for your creative ideas
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
- Bonus scheme
As Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager is all aspects of running the venue.
We are looking for an AGM who has all round business knowledge from back of house to delivering the most exceptional customer service.
Team training and high standards is a must.
Personality, confidence, and plenty of banter is key!
- Energetic, creative, welcoming and a true Hospitality leader
- Able to work under pressure with ease
- Respect with Managers is important to you
- Solid communication skills
- Good understanding of financials, reports, banking and admin
- A big passion for cocktails and wine
- Forward thinking & confident in what you do
- You love to Host customers in your venue
- Passionate about recruitment, training, mentoring & growing the team
- Personal appearance & high standards are important to you – you make first impressions count
- Experience at a Deputy GM previously would be ideal but must have at least 3 years AGM experience in a busy bar both food and wet led
- Meticulous on admin, ordering, organisation and all back of house including HR systems and attention to detail
- Sales focused
- License holder
- Hungry to become a General Manager – Hospitality is your forever home
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves. We want people to join who have ideas but more importantly can crack on and get the job done!
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant General Manager, then please send through your up to date CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status requirements for June.