We're looking for a Wedding and Events Manager to provide a professional and courteous wedding and event sales service in response to enquiries,
requests and bookings.
Your duties will involve:
- To be fully conversant with and adhere to the hotel’s selling and rate strategy
- Ensure that all enquiries are followed up in an effective and timely manner, maintaining a high conversion rate
- Actively drive sales by seeking new opportunities and following up sales leads set by the Head of Sales
- Ensure all potential Clients are offered show rounds
- Be the point of contact for existing Wedding & Events clients, responding to any queries
- Manage and co-ordinate all Wedding & Events bookings and enquiries.
- To support the effective administration of Wedding & Events activities, communicating these effectively to all departments within the hotel as necessary
- Prepare accurate PACE & conversion reports for Weddings/Events/Christmas on weekly/monthly basis
- Research and report on competitors to assist in the setting of rates, product and positioning of the Wedding market
- Have a clear understanding of the local wedding and event market
- Assist with planning internal and external Wedding Fayres and showcase events held at the hotel and off property
- To provide support when department are hosting events eg: Wedding fayres, party nights, booker events
- Your working weeks can vary and will include some weekends
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Wedings and Events with a proven sales background.
Weddings & Events are very important to our guests but they also mean a lot to us too, we pride ourselves on providing great facilities and experiences. You will need to identify opportunities to promote every part of the hotel, maximizing revenue and ensuring the guests get everything they want.
You will be able to provide warm hospitality to customers, companies and agents making bookings whilst driving sales and achieving targets.
If you have a flair for organisation, great communication skills and can turn ideas into reality then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment