Assistant General Manager - London
Reporting to: General Manager
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014.
We have 4 incredible sites in London across Spitalfields, Soho & Camden.
This year we will be opening another 2 – 3 London sites
We are a small independent company who are looking for outstanding Assistant General Managers to come and join the family.
We are not a quiet company. We love what we do. Passion drives us every day.
The ideal candidates will have experience as a AGM or GM in a small venue and is now looking to further their career.
We will provide support & guidance, but we really want AGMs to bring their ideas, creative thoughts, people power & experience to the table.
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager who can lead a team to success. Experience in new openings would be beneficial. Sales and target driven and an inspirational leader
We are looking for a driven AGM who may have experience as a General Manager in a smaller pub or bar previously wo would be willing to join us and work towards being a GM in the next 18 months…..
- Creative, determined, and passionate
- Experienced as AGM or GM
- Passionate about their team & training
- Excellent communication skills
- Loves to be on the floor interacting with customers
- Hands on, proactive & constantly striving for success
- Business minded
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in staff training & health and Safety measures
- Responsible for recruitment & inductions
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed and enjoy themselves.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant General Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.