The Takeaway Food Concept Manager is a multi-unit manager and oversees the management of all aspects of any take away operation (including mobile pop up units within the main complex. Driving industry leading Customer experience, speed of service, and great Quality product and service throughout all of the brands.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Takeaway Food Concept Manager to join the growing team at Warmwell Holiday Park. You will lead teams across the Fish & Chip Shop, Coffee Shop and pop-up venues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operating the Brands in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
- Being responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
- Ensuring the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Promoting the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
- Delivering our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Consistently communicating with Customers and team to ensure industry leading service levels are met.
The successful Person will have:
- Experience in operating a fast paced Food operation.
- Experience of leading and developing others.
- Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills.
- Hold food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3.
- Be COSHH trained.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply today!