Central Guest Relations & Reservations Team Leader - Remote Working
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
We are recruiting for a fantastic reservationist to lead our incredible reception and reservations team who effortlessly support our pubs from behind the scenes. A hospitality background is preferred, but outstanding communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, dazzling phone skills and a warm personality are a must.
As the reservations team leader your day-to-day role will include answering the phones, responding to emails, making reservations for guests dining or staying with us, liaising with the pubs and your team and providing them with support in terms of pub events, private dining and Hotel stays.
As the team leader you will also be the main Co-Ordinator for private dining and Christmas bookings, supporting the General Manager for each pub seasonally and managing their private dining bookings daily. The Team Leader will also have involvement with training sessions within peach and therefor you will need to be confident and have a strong presence.
IT literacy is essential for this role as various software programmes are used. Previous experience using opentable and Rezlynx are beneficial but not essential.
This role is remote based, and the majority of your time will be spent working from your home. The reservations team should therefore be able to create an office type environment at home with no distractions. There is also the opportunity to work some days from our pubs in Warwick or Birmingham
You’ll love working for us if your self-Motivated, attentive, courteous and efficient with bags of passion for creating the perfect guest experience. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in your career.
What’s in it for you?
- 40% off when you eat or sleep in any Peach Pub
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
- Competitive Pay – is there anything offered in terms of bonus etc
- Pension – up to 5% matched contribution
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Rewards – Based on bookings and performance
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
- Work/Life Balance – Flexible work hours to make your rota and the business work
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about the Job role and everything we do is available on request
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your Team, our pubs and Guests, you’re in the right place.