Accounts Assistant – The River Lee Hotel, CorkThe perfect opportunity for a self-motivated and dedicated Accounts Assistant with a passion for hotels is now available.
The role of an Accounts Assistant represents a fantastic opportunity for an organised candidate to join a friendly team who will help you to progress in a finance role within our group. Working in this role, you would be responsible for the auditing and reconciling of daily and monthly revenue transactions, as well as dealing with credit control administration and contributing to the month end reporting process.
If you would like continuous development and investment in your future this is the role and company for you.
The perks of working as an Accounts Assistant with The River Lee
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As an Accounts Assistant at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Mirror Room and The River Club restaurant/bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as an Accounts Assistant!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.