Kitchen Porter - Swanage - THE PIG on the beach
Please note: Due to the current restrictions/ national lockdown, THE PIG on the beach is currently closed. Face to face interviews and trial shifts will take place when it is allowed & safe to do so. By applying for this role, you are submitting your interest for a vacancy anticipated to start within spring/summer 2021.
We are currently receiving open applications for a committed Kitchen Porter to join our friendly kitchen team.
As a Kitchen Porter you will provide assistance to the chefs and restaurant team by maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen. Our Kitchen Porters will need to work proactively within a vibrant and busy kitchen by washing dishes, cutlery, pots and pans as well as carry out any necessary deep cleaning duties.
The ideal candidate would have experience as a Kitchen Porter or within a busy kitchen, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
We are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting, and fun place to work and in return for your hard work you can expect something a little different:
– Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme
– Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group
– Discounts food, beverage, and spa days across our group
– 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 year
– A chance to work a Ski Season at our sister hotel Portetta and our music/food Festivals, Smoked & Uncut
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ section on our career’s webpage.
The kitchen is at the heart of everything we do, at THE PIG its all about the food! If you will flourish from working within a vibrant team, we would love to hear from you.