Trainee Personal Trainer - London Liverpool street
- 52 Weeks rent free
- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Become a qualified PT in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed interviews
If you’re dedicated to keeping fit and healthy and would like an exciting new career in an industry you love, then Fitness First have an incredible opportunity for you.
Fitness First are searching for motivated and inspirational health and fitness enthusiasts who want to become qualified personal trainers and launch their career with one of the UK’s leading gym providers.
No previous experience is required! Fitness First are working alongside their academy partner, The Training Room who are offering a course to help applicants who lack experience, gain the knowledge and qualifications they need to be gym-floor ready.
Successful graduates of The Training Room course will then be guaranteed interviews for available and suitable positions on their PTX initiative.
Fitness First have launched their PTX initiative to provide individuals in the early stages of building a future in personal training with the perfect platform to launch their career.
The PTX model will provide you with:
- Free rent for 52 weeks, so every penny you make is yours to keep
- Free membership and full access to Fitness First facilities and member experience products
- Daily support from Fitness Manager
- In depth knowledge through their PT Certification course
- Public Liability Insurance & uniform
Why choose Fitness First?
- UNLIMITED earning potential
- Multiple site possibilities with access to thousands of clients
- State-of-the-art facilities and club resources
- Desirable member to trainer ratio
- Continued support for your client marketing and acquisition success
- FREE membership to your home club
- Discounted CPD courses
Your new future could be as little as 5 weeks away so what are you waiting for?
Interested? Click APPLY and get in touch today! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.
Fitness First offer various PT models. Please contact The Training Room to discuss available opportunities for our students.