Front of House Manager - Winchester Sport & Leisure Park
Full time position – Excellent salary plus benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving exceptional customer service standards, delivering key performance results and supporting the development of the centre and the team.
We need a Front of House Manager who will…
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Front of House ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a can do attitude
- Be both a role model for the Front of House team and make the centre a fun and friendly environment for both colleagues and customers alike
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident in using computers
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to manage stock control systems and retail products within the centre
You will be required to work days, evenings and weekends and be flexible
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter by clicking Apply Now!
Closing date: 15th March 2021