Line Chef - Bridgend
Our Chefs are the artists behind the dishes we serve our guests. Our Chefs are passionate about all things food and take great pride in only serving the tastiest plates.
What makes a great Chef?
Make it Magic: You deliver great looking food at pace, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
Keep it Fresh: You're always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
Be Sharp: You're an expert on all things policy, process and specs, maintaining a kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
Own it: You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
Do it Together: You're fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000's of retailers
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities