F&B Supervisor - St Columb, Cornwall
We are looking for a F&B Supervisor to join our team at the Retallack holiday resort. As the team leader to the F&B team, you will be an experienced F&B assistant looking for your first step into a management level role.
As a F&B Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Leading the team in the F&B area, setting an example with high standards of presentation and customer service.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our bar & menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, taking orders promptly and answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are clean and tidy at all times.
- Support the kitchen with food service to ensure guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Work on the bar, creating coffees and hot drinks, and providing a professional bar service to guests
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food, retail and leisure facilities.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business
Interested? Apply today to find our more.